CareerSource Pinellas' Business Association Program builds partnerships with local Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce to assist Pinellas County employers in finding top talent for their business. The program is a source of funding for Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Annual Partnership Payment
- A calendar year, pro-rated Annual Partnership Payment will be made by CareerSource Pinellas based on a tier system in accordance to the current number of actual, unique businesses (not individuals) maintaining membership with the business association or chamber.
- Partnership Activities
- Newsletters: CareerSource Pinellas will pay $50.00 for printed or electronic articles specifically requested for distribution and publication by CareerSource Pinellas.
- Job Orders: CareerSource Pinellas will pay $50.00 for each unique job order placed by its members through April Torregiante, Special Project Coordinator and uploaded to the Employ Florida state website.
- Tampa Bay Intern: CareerSource Pinellas will pay $50.00 for each new employer registration with accompanying unique job order placed by its members through April Torregiante, Special Projects Coordinator, and uploaded to the Tampa Bay Intern website.
For more information regarding the Business Associations Program, contact April Torregiante:
Special Projects Coordinator
In order to obtain credit for Partnership Activities, click here to fill out and submit our PDF Job Order Form directly to April Torregiante. Please list the name of the Association in the body of the email when you return the Job Order Form.