CareerSource Pinellas' Business Association Program builds partnerships with local Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce to assist Pinellas County employers in finding top talent for their business. The program is a source of funding for Business Associations and Chambers of Commerce.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Yearly dues will be paid by CareerSource Pinellas once the Business Association provides an electronic list of members in Excel format and posted a link to CareerSource Pinellas on their website.
- CareerSource Pinellas will pay $50.00 for (up to 12) printed or electronic articles specifically requested for distribution and publication by CareerSource Pinellas.
- $50.00 for each job order placed by its members thru the CareerSource Pinellas Business Associations website or directly with a CareerSource Pinellas representative.
- CareerSource Pinellas will pay the $50.00 for face to face, coordinated and/or scheduled direct contact with employers that have never used CareerSource Pinellas services or have been inactive for over 1 year.
- $100 for every STEM TEC scholarship donation ($1600) resulting from their referral.
For more information regarding the Business Associations Program, contact Dominique Van Kirk at (727) 608-2529 or email@example.com.
Click here to fill out and submit our PDF Job Order Form. Please list the name of the Association in the body of the email when you return the Job Order Form.
For detailed directions on posting a job order on the Employ Florida Marketplace website click here.