Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success™ is a dynamic online learning platform that helps people build a foundation for success—in credit-bearing programs, job and career initiatives, and in life. It delivers the skill-building, test preparation, and job search and resume resources that can open doors to higher education and better employment opportunities.
The platform provides interactive, self-directed training that is ideal for job and career seekers at any level, including college students, veterans, and career changers.
Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success™ provides:
- Preparation for the GED® test, HiSET®, and TASC
- Practice for career certification exams
- Tutorials for computer skills and software
- Comprehensive job search platform
- Effective resume and letter writing platform
- Core workplace and soft skills improvement
Improve your workplace skills. Find a job. Advance your career. Click here to view all the resources available.
To begin your road to achievement, choose your CareerSource Pinellas center below.