Get certified and on your way to a career!
The Abilities Training Initiative will provide FREE pre-vocational training and work experience opportunities for in-demand occupations critical to the regional economy – manufacturing. Training includes tuition, materials, supplies and industry certifications.
- Certified Production Technician
- Cyber Security
- Industrial Machine Maintenance
- Manufacturing Specialist
- Soldering & Cabling
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Unemployed or underemployed.
- Have barriers to employment due to a disability.
- Additional eligibility requirements apply.
Contact us TODAY to get started!
Disability Resource Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or (727) 608-2552