Tampa Bay YouthBuild is an opportunity for Pinellas County students to get a head start on their careers.
Earn Your Diploma
Earn your diploma or GED
Receive job skills training
Become the best version of yourself. Learn how to make a resume, interview, communicate, create goals, manage emotions, and more!
Find a career you are interested in and receive training and certification!
Our staff will help connect you to jobs, apprenticeships, and employers. We want you to not just get a job but KEEP a job.
- Apply online by clicking on this link here (insert another link to the application). During the application you will be asked to provide certain documents like ID and Birth Certificate. These can be uploaded while filling out the application, emailed to email@example.com, or brought in person.
- Upon completion of the application, dates and times will be sent to each student to attend Mental Toughness- a week-long trial period where students will learn about the program and meet the staff.
- Students selected to join YouthBuild will start with their cohort within a week of being notified.
YouthBuild puts a strong emphasis on hard work, personal development, and genuine relationships. If you are up for a challenge and want to start your future now, join the YouthBuild family.
Participants 16-24 years of age will have opportunities to:
- Earn a GED or High School Diploma
- Become certified in competitive industries
- Earn money and receive supportive services
- Connect with apprenticeships and/or employment
- Learn valuable life skills
- Make life-long friendships
Tampa Bay YouthBuild is just one of many YouthBuild programs happening all around the world. You can learn more about the YouthBuild program here.
Read success stories from people just like you who have been in the program and now are living a life they never thought was possible.