Connecting Pinellas County youth with paid work experience through the Summer P.A.Y.S program.
CareerSource Pinellas recognizes and supports the importance of developing the workforce of tomorrow. With the introduction of the Summer P.A.Y.S Program, local Pinellas County employers will make employment opportunities available to eligible participants.
The Summer P.A.Y.S Program will provide work experience to young adults by matching them with summer jobs at local organizations. Participants will benefit from a source of income, work experience, and gain skills necessary for academic and professional success.
The program design is an ongoing vision created by CareerSource Pinellas that has the full support of the Board of Directors.
Participate in paid SUMMER WORK EXPERIENCE that provides participants with hands-on experience.
Beginning May 17, the program length will be 7 WEEKS.
- Located in Pinellas County
- Participate in an on-site visit
- Non-profits, Government, and Private for-profit employer
- Complete Worksite Agreement with CareerSource Pinellas
- Ages 16-19
- Currently enrolled in school
- Household income limits may apply